Aluminium, Brass And Copper Forgings Through Expocet
Posted 14th June 2019 By Expocet In aluminium brass copper forging italy
We’re delighted to announce that we are now now able to assist you with the manufacturing of Aluminium, Brass and Copper Forgings in high, medium and low volumes.
Through working closely with our new companies based in Italy, both of which are IATF 16949 – 2016 and ISO 9001:2015 – we can successfully assist you in obtaining forgings to suit your requirements – in addition to our already accessible companies.
- Forging Weight Range 0.10Kg – 40Kg
- Over 1.5M parts produced per day
- Presses from 200 – 2800 Tonnes
- Robotic Handling
- High-Speed Hatebur Presses
- Brass CW617N CW602N CW626N CW510L CW724R brass C377, low lead alloys, DZR alloys, Naval brass, Ecobrass
- Aluminium AL6082, AL6061, AL6063, AL6026, AL7075
Additional services include: In-House Tooling, Laboratory, Trimming, Blasting, Machining – 65 CNC Transfer lines, Plating and Anodising.
Industries supplied include: Automotive, Marine, Water Industry, Leisure, General Engineering, Petrochemical, Pumps & Valves, Oil & Gas and Environmental.